Interested in a career in tech? We have the perfect opportunity for you -
no degree or work experience required!
learn to code
No prior experience in web development necessary
Living stipend Provided!
You'll receive a living stipend during the course and job search
Pay as you earn!
Pay a percentage of your income- only when you land a job!
Be a Web Developer
Go through a full-time, 14 week program from Nov 13 – Feb 23 with curricula developed with industry leading employers and delivered by seasoned instructors at General Assembly.
Our program is designed to train promising individuals with no prior professional coding experience with the skills necessary to kickstart a career in Web Development and Software Engineering.
Classes held at General Assembly
Learn more about the General Assembly Web Development Immersive course here!
LEARN. EARN. RETURN.
Interested in training to be a web developer, but worried about tuition costs? Check out our groundbreaking initiative to help YOU finance your education!
How it Works:
Learn more about this unique opportunity to finance your education here!
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be eligible to work in the US
- You must be available for all sessions during the 14-week course, including attending in person sessions five times per week from 9am - 5pm (40 hours per week of classroom time) throughout the duration of the course
- You must be committed to completing all out of class assignments and lessons, estimated to be 20 hours per week
- You must commit to participation in General Assembly’s job search support programming after completion of the program
Come to our information session 6:30-8:30pm at the GA Campus.
Questions? Email: XXX@opportunityatwork.org